Smart Building Levante
From Smart Homes to Smart Cities: Innovation and Technological Integration in Southern Italy
Technological Development and Global Warming Mitigation
Two days of workshop and B2B matching dedicated to the internationalization of SMEs in the field of home and building automation and system integration.
Even if the risks of Covid-19 contamination decrease, we still prefer to be careful for everyone's safety. That is why we decided to organise the Smart Building Levante matchmaking event in virtual mode.
Smart Building Levante is the reference show about construction and territorial technological innovation for southern Italian regions. The 2021 edition wants to consolidate existing partnerships and further engage the area and professionals, by encouraging reflection about the relationship between technology and places and looking for targeted answers to specific problems.
Smart Building Levante is the child of numerous activities that take place across Italy with the Smart Building Italia brand. More than others, Smart Building Levante has the trademark of technological innovation and can represent the whole sector of home and building automation and system integration.
Building services engineers account for a third of construction professionals, and building services are almost half of the value of that market. This is enough to show that new building services engineering is crucial to a new construction sector.
When passive technology (building envelope) meets and interacts with active technology (building services), energy efficiency, performance, and new comfort are promoted, and the result is a smart building. Home and building automation form an integral part of a systematic approach to energy efficiency. With the upcoming entry into force of the European Directive that requires all new buildings to be Nearly Zero-Emission Buildings (nZEB) by 31 December 2020, those are urgent issues.
Consequently, Smart Building Levante will provide food for thought about how that goal should be handled in regions that, rather than fighting cold weather, are fighting and will increasingly fight rising temperatures.
Online workshop: The Smart Building Levante Matchmaking Event 2021 will have an introductory workshop titled Smart Building in the European Green Deal: Challenges and Opportunities (19th February 2021, 10:30 - 12:00) that will be focused on the European Green Deal and the Renovation Wave.
- Energy Efficiency and HVAC
- Renewable Energies
- Smart City Technologies
- Home Automation
- Electrical Systems and Smart Lighting
- ICT managers
- Systems integrators
- Company Contractors
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Public Administration Authorities
- Building Administrators
- EEN partners with clients working in telecommunications, home automation, security, and energy consumption (who may or may not have existing EEN profiles).
- Establishing technology and commercial partnerships
- Expanding your business abroad
- Learning about new technologies and solutions
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Present, discuss and develop new ideas and projects
- Discover new ways to support your clients working in telecommunications, home automation, security, and energy consumption
What can you expect?
- Bilateral meetings
- Find stakeholders
- Meet researchers
- Learn project results
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends